St. Roch's Stations of the Cross
A plaque at the first station reads: "Pray for the donors Mr and Mrs Daniel McCairns"
The stations were donated at the time of the building of St Roch's which took place in 1907.
The donors owned a piggery in Germiston located where the school now stands. They were well to do and very kind to their neighbours and to the parish of St Roch's.